Bo bit tet
Bo luc lac is one of my favorite dishes. It translates to "shaking beef" in Vietnamese Because you move the steak cubes around in the pan as they cook, its name literally translates to "shaking beef" in Vietnamese. This is because of the way the dish is prepared. I really like how this dish enhances the flavour of the steak, and it's great that one steak can serve as a meal for two or three people. It also doesn't take very long to put together, which means you can have a fancy dinner that's packed with flavour on the table in next to no time at all.
There are now a great number of restaurants and cafes in Vietnam that serve shaking beef. Rice and a side salad are the standard accompaniments when it is served. It is sometimes served with French fries at certain cafes, making it similar to a Vietnamese steak frites! When I have stale rice on hand, one of my favourite ways to serve this dish is alongside Vietnamese red tomato rice.
Why do people like Bo bit tet
Vietnamese food with authentic tastes and flavours
If you’re looking for real tasting Vietnamese food in Singapore, then you’ve got to give our Rice Noodle Salad a go! With no MSG, less oil, salt and sugar, indulge in a meal that makes your smile while keeping you healthy!
Ingredients that go into Bo bit tet
For the beef
- beef steak, like tenderloin, boneless rib eye or strip steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- soy sauce
- oyster sauce
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- msg (optional)
- yellow onion
- green onion
- a neutral oil with a high smoke point (canola, vegetable or avocado are all good)
How to cook Bo bit tet
- Your steak should be cut into one-inch cubes before you marinate it in oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, minced garlic, sugar, and monosodium glutamate.
- Your yellow onion should be cut into half moons, and your green onion should be cut into segments that are 1-2 inches long.
- Cook the beef quickly by searing it in a pan that has been preheated with oil. Allow the beef to sit undisturbed for ten to twenty seconds before shaking or stirring it and doing so again. You want to give the beef about two minutes of cooking time.
- After adding the sliced onions to the beef and continuing to shake or stir the mixture for approximately two more minutes, the onions should be just about tender. Remove the pan from the heat, add the green onions, and stir everything together until the green onions have wilted.
- Place the beef on top of a bed of your preferred greens and vegetables before serving.
Vietnamese food delivery for corporate lunches
Qwang’s Rice Noodle Salad bowls are great for corporate lunches or group meals at the office. Coupled with our chilled Vietnamese coffee and you’ve got yourself a complete “happy” meal for everyone!
What can Bo bit tet be served together with
There are times when foods from a variety of countries all over the world are combined into one dish. Cooking it will give it the flavour of the people who live in that country. Today, I'd like to share with you one of the Vietnamese Food Recipes that is similar to that. The dish is known as B Bt Tt, which translates to "Vietnamese Beef Steak." This dish is typically eaten for breakfast by a large number of Vietnamese people. The way that my mother prepares it always includes bread (bánh m), fried egg, fried potatoes, salad, cucumber, and liver paté.
Other popular Vietnamese food
Besides Bo bit tet, there are other vietnamese food dishes that are highly popular in Singapore and around the world. Below is a list of some of the most mentioned ones:
Pho, Cha Ca, Banh Xeo, Cao Lau, Rau Muong, Nem Ran Cha Gio, Goi Cuon, Bun Bo Hue, Banh Khot, Ga Tan, Nom Hoa Chuoi, Hoa Qua Dam, Pho Cuon, Ga Nuong, Pho Xao, Ca Phe Trung, Bo La Lot, Xoi, Banh Cuon, Ca Tim Kho To, Bot Chien, Bun Dau Mam Tom, Banh Goi, Com Suon Nuong, Chao, Bo Luc Lac, Hat De Nong, Banh Uot thit nuong, Bun Cha, Banh Mi, Lau, Banh Bao, Com rang, Bo Bit Tet, Com Chay, Che, My Xao Bo, Dau Phu Sot Ca Chua, Canh Bun
Visit Qwang for real Vietnamese food you’ll love
Come on down for a quick dine-in or takeaway, and experience the taste that our customers keep coming back more for!